Thursday, August 9, 2012

If I Ruled The World....

1. Chocolate, candy, and chips equal zero calories
2. You'd know who Gossip Girl really is
3. Pimples will disappear with a simple snap of your fingers
4. Reciting in class wouldn't be so frightful
5. Bullies don't exist
6. My mom and dad would stop saying, "When I was your age, I only had five pesos for baon" every time you ask for an allowance raise
7. The first song you compose would be an instant worldwide hit
8. Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift would be on my speed dial
9. Everything I have would fit my friends perfectly. (like Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants)
10. Celebrities would all clamor to have their photos taken with me
11. Unlimited Mcdonalds lol
12. Weird facebook photos of me would magically untag or delete themselves
13. Free food lol again
14. No matter your weight, height, or size, you'd look and feel amazing (even in Lady Gaga's meat dress lol)
15. You'd never run out of cellphone load, compliments and bright ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment